Workshops designed for high energy & higher impact.
Half-day, full-day & two-day workshops for entrepreneurs, leaders & teams.
Remember: growing people eats managing people for breakfast - every day.
Workshops & training for everyone in your business.
Micro-workshops & coaching sessions for entrepreneurs & business partners - to get you on the same page & to position you for growth.
Half-day & full-day workshops for leadership teams. Tangible, actionable training that will help your leaders develop new strengths & solve issues.
Teams & Companies
Large-scale workshops for big teams, departments & across whole companies. Topics range from problem-solving to accountability to leadership & beyond.
Workshops that (Really) Work
Designed to build teams into well-oiled machines.
Half-day, full-day & two-day workshops modeled on Patrick Lencioni's best-selling, highly-powerful program based on the book The Five Dysfunctions of a Team.
Built for leadership teams or entire teams, the Five Dysfunctions workshops help teams improve in five critical departments: trust, accountability, conflict, commitment & results.
Deliverable onsite or remotely, team building workshops are designed to be high in energy & higher in results. Overcome the dysfunctions in your team today.
Tried & tested across companies the world over, EOS®-driven workshops are simple, actionable & deliver results - period. Here are some of the EOS workshops we provide:
- LMA: Leadership, Management & Accountability - a workshop we all need to grow & develop our teams.
- Same Page: An interactive workshop for business partners to align & get on the same page - today.
- Process-Documenting: The 3-step process workshop helps teams identify gaps, document processes & package them for success.
- Problem-Solving: This workshop follows the IDS discipline to identify, discuss & solve issues in a concrete way.
- Delegate & Elevate: This workshop helps leaders create a system behind delegating tasks, relying on teams & freeing up time to focus on the things they do that bring the most impact.
Created at MIT, Disciplined Entrepreneurship is a systematic, rigorous 24-step process to jump-starting new ventures with innovation at the core.
Take your technology or concept & productize it - and structure it to be ready for launch as a company. The methodology is comprehensive & proven - but accessible & fun.
The DE workshop takes innovation-driven entrepreneurs through a framework (really) works.
Proven personality & behavioural assessments used by 1M+ people each year to improve teamwork, collaboration & productivity.
- Certified DISC assessment training
- Built to help teams understand each other's strengths & weaknesses
- Insights that lead to behavior change & have a lasting impact on culture
Your employees are your greatest asset - but only if you can understand them, recognize their true potential & put them where they can operate at their best.
Atman psychometric testing is backed by scientific study & is designed to ensure the right people are in the right organizations.
- Measures 11 dimensions of personality
- Particularly valuable for recruitment, onboarding, conflict resolution, training, succession planning & much more.
Taken by nearly 25M people & used by over 90% of Fortune 500 companies, the Clifton StrengthsFinder is key to bring strengths-based power to the workplace.
- 1-hour long assessment featuring over 175 statements to measure your talents
- Personalized results & reports designed to maximize your potential
- Insights that help you take your biggest talents & turn them into strengths you use every day - for your team, for your career & for your life
The Kolbe assessment was designed to help entrepreneurs, leaders & teams understand their instinctive behaviors on a deep level. The Kolbe A Index has been featured in media outlets across the globe & is known to have transformed lives with its insights.
- 36-item questionnaire designed to help understand strengths
- Focus on what's right, what you do incredibly well & how to build on it for optimal success
The most difficult conversations are often the most crucial ones. With a proven methodology behind them, your leaders will learn how to address the elephants in the room.
- Learn how to "enter the danger zone"
- Build the communication skills necessary to handle difficult conversations
- Prepare your leaders to deal with high emotions & defuse highly-charged situations
- Create open dialogues & turn negatives into positives
Your next company workshop can be something you'll (really) remember.
Schedule a call to discuss workshops.
I spent 22+ years as an entrepreneur & CEO - and if there's one thing I've learned, it's this: teams that learn together thrive together.
I am on a mission to help entrepreneurial teams and organizations crystallize and achieve their vision with performance, efficiency, results and fun, through world-class coaching.
Let's chat. No obligation, free of charge & straight to the point.Schedule a Call